- Help Center
- DP Phone
Calendar setting and display
Grow your business
Messages and notifications
Access to the calendar and profile
Administration and data security
Docplanner Phone allows for performing internal calls and transfers between workstations.
After logging in to Docplanner Phone and choosing the workstation, a grey panel will be visible at the bottom of the screen. It's a tool used for call distribution.
During the call with a patient you are able to dial another workstation or transfer the call.
In order to do that, you need to:
- Choose this icon from the panel
- You will see a list of workstations that you can dial
- Choose the workstation you want to call and then based on how you want to proceed, click: to transfer the call right away, without connecting to the workstation yourself first
to go back to the conversation with the patient without transferring the call further
You can also connect to another workstation, announce the patient, and then transfer the call by clicking or after connecting to another workstation and getting the information you needed, you can simply go back to the call with the patient by clicking
While this is happening the patient will wait on the line and listen to waiting music 🎵
- After the finished conversation, you need to set the subject as usual:
- Additionally, while you're on the call, you can put the patient on hold by clicking pause in the panel . If you use this option, the patient will hear waiting music.